NDMI Brings Many Benefits for Users of Biomass Cooking/heating Devices that Span from Improved Comfort in Daily Use to Cost Savings that Accumulate Across Each Cooking/heating Season
These Benefits for the Users Are:
- Acceptance with Comfort - Easy to Use, Safe, Providng Maximum User Comfort
- Adoption with Flexibility - Adaptive to Users' Needs (multiple Set Combinations, Design & Colour Options)
- Eco-firendliness - Lower Consupmtion of Pellets , Lower Particle and Gasses Emissions with Insulated Chimney for Flue Gases
- Savings - Lower Cooking Cost Due to Operating Autonomy = Best Value for Money
- Less Electricity Cost - Since Fans and Motors Incorporated are 12 Volts Dc with Imput Maximum 100 Watts While Tarditional Kersone/fo/disel Burners have 2 Hp Motors. So Very Hight Amount of Savings Here Too.